Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: S CC NAP AHR IS Random: KPHF USSOUTHCOM EDM VSM 863
Meanings and definitions for UEA
What does UEA stand for? What does UEA mean?
- University of East Africa, established in June 1963 and split, in 1970, into:
Makerere University in Kampala, Uganda
- University of Dar es Salaam in Tanzania
- University of Nairobi in Kenya
- University of East Anglia, established in 1963 in Norwich, England
- Amazonas State University (Portuguese: Universidade do Estado do Amazonas), a university in Manaus, Brazil, established in 2001
- University of East Asia, established in 1981 and renamed the University of Macau in 1991
- Universal Esperanto Association, (Esperanto: Universala Esperanto-Asocio), the worldwide organization of the Esperanto movement
- Universal enveloping algebra, a mathematical object
- Utah Education Association, the teachers' union in Utah
- Uea, a Melanesian island in the Rotuma group, a dependency of Fiji
- In biology, an abbreviation for "Ulex europaeus agglutinin" (or "Ulex europaeus lectin"), the lectin of the gorse species Ulex europaeus
- Chengdu Airlines (also known as United Eagle Airlines) with ICAO code UEA.
- Uea Point, an area on Tutuila Island in American Samoa
- Universala Esperanto-Asocio
- University (of) East Anglia
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists