Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC S CP NAP SS Random: FIPP WHSB UMCS OADM FOLDOC
Meanings and definitions for TRAC
What does TRAC stand for? What does TRAC mean?
- Trac is an open-source, web-based project management and bug tracking system.
- TRAC (programming language), a string-oriented programming language
- Tuition Reform Action Coalition, a student advocacy group
- Telsiz ve Radyo Amatörleri Cemiyeti, an amateur radio organization in Turkey
- Team Racing Auto Circuit, a defunct auto racing series
- United States Army Training and Doctrine Command Analysis Center, an analysis agency that conducts research on potential military operations worldwide
- Trustworthy Repositories Audit & Certification, an initiative to certify data repositories
- Three Rivers Athletic Conference, an Ohio high school athletic conference
- Terrorism Research & Analysis Consortium, a research center
- trac: Music Traditions Wales, the folk development organisation for Wales
- TRAC International, a for-profit international trading and investment corporation; Atlanta, Georgia
- Theoretical Roman Archaeology Conference, annual Roman archaeology conference
- Transitional and Coastal Waters, a surface water classification used in the EU Water Framework Directive
- Cirrus TRAC Trainer, a training version of the Cirrus SR20/SR22 series of general aviation light aircraft
- Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse, a data gathering, data research and data distribution organization at Syracuse University.
- Text Reckoning And Compiling, Macro-based computer programming language
- Total Risk Analysis Calculation (SunTrac)
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists