Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC S NAP CP AHR Random: WINCO PAYT JVRR PMAP GDMT
Meanings and definitions for TERC
What does TERC stand for? What does TERC mean?
- Telomerase RNA component, a human gene.
- TERC (Cambridge, Massachusetts), a nonprofit research and development organization in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the developers of the Investigations in Numbers, Data, and Space mathematics curriculum
"Investigations" or TERC, a K–5 mathematics curriculum, developed at TERC (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Technical Education Research Centers (TERC)
- CSIRO Tropical Ecosystems Research Centre
- Terrestrial Environment Research Center. A research center at University of Tsukuba.
- Thermal Enclosure Rater Checklist A standard for achieving green building certification in the Energy Star home rating program.
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists