Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC S NAP AHR CP Random: RPLU SPRS AIFC NAGL AFE
Meanings and definitions for SORT
What does SORT stand for? What does SORT mean?
- The Treaty Between the United States of America and the Russian Federation on Strategic Offensive Reductions (SORT), also known as the Treaty of Moscow, was a strategic arms reduction treaty between the United States and Russia that was in force from June 2003 until February 2011 when it was superseded by the New START treaty.
- Sorting, any process of arranging items in sequence or in sets
Sorting algorithm, any algorithm for arranging elements in lists
- Sort (Unix), a Unix utility which sorts the lines of a file
- Sort (C++), a function in the C++ Standard Template Library
- SORT (journal), peer-reviewed open access scientific journal
- Sort (mathematical logic), a domain in a many-sorted structure
- Sort (typesetting), a piece of metal type
- Sort, Lleida, a town in Catalonia
- Special Operations Response Team, a group trained to respond to disturbances at a correctional facility
- Strategic Offensive Reductions Treaty, a treaty between the United States and the Russian Federation
- Symantec Operations Readiness Tools, a web-based suite of services from Symantec Corporation
- SORT (Simulation and Optimization of Rocket Trajectories), a trajectory optimization program developed at NASA
- Many-sorted logic
- Check weigher, an automatic machine for checking the weight of packaged commodities
- qsort, a sorting function in the C standard library
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists