Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC S CP NAP SS Random: MPFC WRC WSRC NGA WIPE
Meanings and definitions for ROW
What does ROW stand for? What does ROW mean?
- Rowing, or a form of aquatic movement using oars
- Row (weight-lifting), a form of weight-lifting exercise
- Row vector, a 1 × n matrix in linear algebra.
- Row (database), a single, implicitly structured data item in a table
- Tone row, an arrangement of the twelve notes of the chromatic scale
- Row (album), an album by Gerard
- The Row (fashion label)
- Rów, Pomeranian Voivodeship, north Poland
- Rów, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, north Poland
- Rów, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, northwest Poland
- Roswell International Air Center's IATA code
- Row, a former spelling of Rhu, Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- The Row (Lyme, New York), a set of historic homes
- The Row, Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Rest of the world or RoW
- Controversy, sometimes called "row" in British English
- Skid row
- Industrial airport (code), United States
- Rest Of the World
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists