Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC PC SNAP CP FIS Random: SPEAK CYSY RBBX GKO WO
Meanings and definitions for NRL
What does NRL stand for? What does NRL mean?
- The National Rugby League (NRL) is Australia's top-level domestic men's rugby league club competition.
- National Ringette League, a Canadian ringette league
- National Rookie League, an American basketball minor league, 2000–2002
- National Rugby League USA, a proposed professional rugby league competition
- Newcastle Rugby League, an Australian rugby league competition
- NRL Racing Development Cycling Team, a California bike racing team
- NRL (gene), a human gene that encodes the neural retina-specific leucine zipper protein
- Namespace Routing Language, a mapping from namespace URIs to schema URIs
- Nucleosome Repeat Length, the average distance between the centers of neighboring nucleosomes
- United States Naval Research Laboratory, a corporate research laboratory in Washington, D.C.
- National Rafidain List, used by the Assyrian Democratic Movement during the Iraqi elections
- North Ronaldsay Airport, Orkney Islands, United Kingdom (IATA code)
- NRL Rugby League (series), a 2003 video game franchise
- National Rugby League, Australia
- Naval Research Labs
- North Ronaldsay airport (code), United Kingdom
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists