Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC CP PC SC SS Random: ACMR FFSS LTNC 30D WAMX
Meanings and definitions for NACA
What does NACA stand for? What does NACA mean?
- The National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) was a U.S. federal agency founded on March 3, 1915, to undertake, promote, and institutionalize aeronautical research.
- National Association for Campus Activities, an organization for programmers of university and college activities
- National Athletic and Cycling Association, a sports organization of Ireland
- Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific, an intergovernmental organization that promotes rural development through sustainable aquaculture
- National Association of Consumer Advocates, an organization of consumer lawyers
- National Civil Aviation Agency (Mauritania)
- NACA (gene), a human gene
- NACA duct, a type of air intake for an engine
- NACA airfoil, airfoil shapes for aircraft wings developed by NACA
- NACA cowling, a type of aerodynamic fairing used to streamline radial engines for use on airplanes
- N-Acetylcysteine amide, an amide derivative of N-acetylcysteine
- National Advisory Committee on Aeronautics (became NASA)
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists