Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: S NAP CC AHR IS Random: REBCO CZK KAND JII WYVN
Meanings and definitions for MRF
What does MRF stand for? What does MRF mean?
- Medical Response Force (MRF), the elite medical arm of the Singapore Armed Forces Medical Corps
- Military Reaction Force (MRF), a British military unit in Belfast
- Missouri Reserve Force (MRF), the official state defense force of Missouri, U.S.
- Mobile Riverine Force (MRF), a joint U.S. Army and U.S. Navy force in the Vietnam War
- Maritime Raid Force (MRF), a U.S. Marine Corps unit that conducts maritime boarding actions
- Mirage Rebuild Factory (MRF), part of the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex
- MRF (company), an Indian manufacturer of rubber products
- Fjord1 MRF, a Norwegian transportation company
- Morgellons Research Foundation (MRF), group focused on Morgellons, a form of delusional parasitosis
- Mountain River Films (MRF), a Nepalese independent film-production company
- Movement for Rights and Freedoms (MRF), a Bulgarian political party
- MRF Pace Foundation, a coaching clinic in India for training fast bowlers
- Myanmar Rice Federation (abbreviation MRF), Burma's national organisation for the rice industry
- MAC Rhino Fonts or MRF, an independent type foundry
- Markov random field (MRF), in physics and probability, a random field that satisfies Markov properties
- Midbrain reticular formation (MRF), a structure in the midbrain
- Multiprogram Research Facility, at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, U.S.
- Myelin gene Regulatory Factor (MRF), a protein critical to myelin
- Myelin Repair Foundation (MRF), an American non-profit medical research organization
- Myogenic regulatory factor (MRF), a basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor that regulates myogenesis
- Magnetorheological finishing (MRF), a precision surface-finishing technology
- Magnetorheological fluid (MRF), a type of smart fluid in a carrier fluid
- Media Resource Function (MRF), a component of an IP Multimedia Subsystem
- Minimum Residual Flow (MRF), the flow above which river abstractions are permitted.
- MRF, IATA airport code for Marfa Airport, Marfa, Presidio County, Texas, U.S.
- MRF, Mauritanienne Air Fret's ICAO airline code
- MRF, rail station code for Moorfields railway station, in Liverpool, England
- Macomb Correctional Facility (MRF), a prison in New Haven, Macomb County, Michigan, U.S.
- Materials recovery facility or MRF, a specialized plant that processes recyclable materials
- Mississippi River Festival (MRF), a summer outdoor concert series from 1969–1980 in Illinois, U.S.
- mrf, the ISO 639 code for the Papua Elseng language
- MRF, the symbol for the Maldivian rufiyaa, currency of the Maldives
- MRF Challenge, an open-wheel motorsport formula based in India
- Maintenance Reset Function
- Mobile Reaction Force, British covert special force
- Modular Rigid Frame
- Municipal airport (code), United States
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists