Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: S NAP CC AHR IS Random: RIPD KISC MWP WTOG ADDA
Meanings and definitions for MBB
What does MBB stand for? What does MBB mean?
- Men Behaving Badly, a British television programme
- Mrs. Brown's Boys, a television programme
- Malayan Banking Berhad, a bank and financial group in Malaysia
- McKinsey, Boston, Bain, the world's three largest strategy consulting firms, see Big Three (management consultancies)
- Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm, a former West German aircraft company, now part of Airbus
- Magandang Balita Biblia, a Tagalog translation of the Holy Bible
- Maharaja Bir Bikram University, in Tripura, India
- Make-before-break, a type of contact arrangement of an electrical switch
- Marginal Budgeting for Bottlenecks, a planning and costing tool to "buy health results"
- Master Black Belt, a certification in the study of Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma
- Medal for Bravery (Bronze), an honour in Hong Kong
- Millie Bobby Brown, an English actress
- Minimum bounding box, the box or hyperrectangle of minimal dimensions that contains the set of interest
- Mobile broadband, the name used to describe various types of wireless high-speed internet access through a portable modem, telephone, or other device
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, the name of departments in several universities
- Montgomery Bus Boycott
- Marble Bar airport (code), Australia
- Messerschmidt Boelkow Blohm, German aerospace company
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists