Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC S CP NAP SS Random: SAERC EMM HJB VERA PDT
Meanings and definitions for MADI
What does MADI stand for? What does MADI mean?
- Multichannel Audio Digital Interface (MADI) or AES10 is an Audio Engineering Society (AES) standard that defines the data format and electrical characteristics of an interface that carries multiple channels of digital audio.
- Madi, Chitwan, a rural municipality in Chitwan District in Nepal
- Madi, Estonia, a village in Estonia
- Madi Khola, a tributary of the West Rapti River, Nepal
- Madi River, a tributary of the Gandaki River, Nepal
- MADI, a digital audio interface
- Madí, an international abstract art movement, begun in Argentina ("Movimiento Abstracción Dimensión Invención")
- Madí language, an Arawan language of Brazil
- Ma'di language, a Nilo-Saharan language of Uganda and South Sudan
- Gira language, also known as Madi, a language of the Finisterre family spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Madi Madi language, a language of Australia
- Madi people of South Sudan and Uganda
- Madi, the central character in Gardening for Kids with Madi
- Maddy, a short form of several names
- Maddy (surname)
- Mahdi, Islamic prophet
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists