Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: S CC NAP AHR IS Random: SKSV HEGN PENS HAHN ASDF
Meanings and definitions for LOI
What does LOI stand for? What does LOI mean?
- Loi (surname), a surname with various origins, including a list of people with the surname
- Lê Lợi (c. 1384–1433), first emperor of Vietnam's Lê dynasty
- League of Ireland, association football
- Letter of intent, in law
- Limited Overs International, cricket organization
- Limiting oxygen index, in chemistry
- Loss on ignition, in analytical chemistry
- Lunar orbit insertion, a propulsive manoeuvre used to put a spacecraft in an orbit around the Moon
- Medium of instruction, also known as Language of instruction and abbreviated as LOI or LoI
- Loi, a word in India's Meitei language for the term "scheduled caste"
- French for "law"
- Loi (ancient city)
- Helmuth Baungartem airport (code), Brazil
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists