Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: S CC NAP AHR IS Random: APOE EGR DXVA HOP ISHA
Meanings and definitions for JOD
What does JOD stand for? What does JOD mean?
- Jod, alternate name for the deity Velns in Latvian mythology
- Jod, alternate spelling of jor (music), an aspect of Indian music
- Jod, alternate spelling of Yodh, a letter of the Semitic alphabet
- JOD, ISO 4217 code for the Jordanian dinar
- JOD, acronym for John O'Donnell Stadium (now Modern Woodmen Park) in Davenport, Iowa
- JOD, acronym for the SEGA game Nights: Journey of Dreams
- Jód, the Hungarian name for Ieud Commune, Maramureș County, Romania
- Jod, alternate name for the Jack of Diamonds card game
- Jod, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists