Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: AHR S NAP IS CC Random: LRTM KNTU IMB NTPS CNDA
Meanings and definitions for IMRI
What does IMRI stand for? What does IMRI mean?
- A man named "Zakkur son of Imri", see List of minor Old Testament figures, A–K#Imri
- An ancestor of a man named Uthai, see List of minor Old Testament figures, A–K#Imri
- Imri Ganiel (born 1992), Israeli swimmer
- Imri Kalmann (born 1986), Israeli social activist and former co-chairperson of the Israeli LGBT Association
- Imri Ziv, also known as IMRI, Israeli singer and voice actor. After winning HaKokhav HaBa, he represented Israel in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kiev
- Yoseph Imry (1939–2018), Israeli physicist
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists