Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC PC CP SNAP FIS Random: ESWAT WJZF CAVB WJES JTY
Meanings and definitions for IID
What does IID stand for? What does IID mean?
- In probability theory and statistics, a collection of random variables is independent and identically distributed if each random variable has the same probability distribution as the others and all are mutually independent.
- Interface Identifier, the last 64-bits of an IPv6 address
- Internet identity, a social identity used by Internet users
- Internet Identity, an Internet security company
- Ignition interlock device, a breathalyzer connected to a vehicle's engine
- Independent and identically distributed random variables in probability theory
- Interaural intensity difference in determining the location of a sound
- Internal Investigations Division (in law enforcement)
- IRIX Interactive Desktop, software for interacting with a computer running the IRIX operating system
- Iterative and Incremental Development in software development
- A COM Interface ID
- Invoke Image Display an Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) Integration Profile
- Imperial Irrigation District
- Two-dimensional space
- 2D geometric model
- 2D computer graphics
- 2-D (character), a member of the virtual band Gorillaz
- Index finger, the second digit (abbreviated 2D) of the hand
- Oflag II-D
- Stalag II-D
- Transcription factor II D
- Two Dickinson Street Co-op, a student dining cooperative at Princeton University
- 2D animation, or traditional animation
- Two-dimensional correlation analysis
- Nintendo 2DS, the third iteration in the Nintendo 3DS line, released in 2013
- New Nintendo 2DS XL, the sixth iteration in the Nintendo 3DS line, released in 2017 and a larger version of the 2DS
- 2degrees, New Zealand telecommunications provider
- Twopence (British pre-decimal coin), routinely abbreviated 2d.
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists