Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC PC CP SC SS Random: SDE HUBU CDRO EWRS SLDC
Meanings and definitions for GOK
What does GOK stand for? What does GOK mean?
- Göktürks, a Turkic people of ancient Central Asia
- Gok Wan (born 1974), British fashion consultant, author and television presenter
- Azim Gök (born 1996), Iranian footballer
- Emin Gök (born 1988), Turkish volleyball player
- Levent Gök (born 1959), Turkish politician
- Gök River, in Turkey
- Gok State, South Sudan
- Government of Kenya
- Guthrie–Edmond Regional Airport, in Oklahoma
- Guthrie airport (code), United States
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists