Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC S NAP AHR IS Random: NIW ABLC FHR WSSG AAU
Meanings and definitions for ERE
What does ERE stand for? What does ERE mean?
- Environmental and Resource Economics, a peer-reviewed academic journal
- ERE Informatique, one of the first French video game companies
- Ere language, an Austronesian language
- Ebi Ere (born 1981), American-Nigerian professional basketball player
- Ere, Tournai, a village in the Belgian province of Hainaut
- Essays in Radical Empiricism, a William James collection edited and published posthumously
- Extended regular expressions, a set of compliance in the IEEE POSIX regular expression standard
- Ere Gowda, Kannada film director
- National Radical Union (Greek: Ἐθνικὴ Ῥιζοσπαστικὴ Ἕνωσις, romanized: Ethnikī́ Rizospastikī́ Énōsis), a Greek political party
- Entity Relationship Editor
- Erave airport (code), Papua New Guinea
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists