Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC S NAP AHR CP Random: BAEP HMFIC TNR SWAG PENIS
Meanings and definitions for DIDA
What does DIDA stand for? What does DIDA mean?
- Edvaldo Alves de Santa Rosa (1934–2002), former Brazilian football player famous in the 1950s and 1960s
- André Amade (born 1983), Brazilian mixed martial artist
- Dida (footballer, born 1973), real name Nélson de Jesus Silva, a Brazilian goalkeeper
- Dida (female footballer) (born 1991), a Brazilian female football goalkeeper
- Dida language, a Kru language, or two languages, spoken in Côte d'Ivoire
- Dida Diafat (born 1970), Frenchman who became a world champion in Thai kickboxing
- DiDA, the Diploma in Digital Applications
- Drug Industry Document Archive, the Drug Industry Document Archive at the University of California, San Francisco, Library
- "Dida", a song by Joan Baez from her 1974 album Gracias a la Vida
- Dida (moth), a genus of moths of the family Erebidae
- Dida of Eynsham, a 7th-century sub-king of the Mercian territory
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists