Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC S CP NAP SS Random: OACL TDEA IFFD KNWJ KWG
Meanings and definitions for CWO
What does CWO stand for? What does CWO mean?
- Cadet Warrant Officer, a cadet rank in the British Air Training Corps and the RAF Section of the Combined Cadet Force
- Cadmium tungstate, a scintillator
- Cash With Order, a standard UK commercial term
- Chief Warrant Officer, a non-commissioned rank in the Canadian military
- Chief Weather Officer
- Chief Web Officer, an executive who is in charge of the web presence for an organisation
- Completion and Workover, a subsea operation performed on subsea well
- Conservative Women's Organisation, an organisation within the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom.
- Contingent Workforce Outsourcing
- Corrective Work Order, a penalty for littering in Singapore
- Chief Warrant Officer, a warrant officer in the United States military in the grade of W-2 or higher.
- Communist Workers' Organisation (UK), the British section of the Internationalist Communist Tendency
- Communist Workers Organisation (Marxist–Leninist)
- Communist Workers Organisation (Netherlands)
- Ft Wolter AAF airport (code), United States
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists