Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC PC SNAP CP FIS Random: SFIA YTU CGQ PCO AAFCO
Meanings and definitions for CHAP
What does CHAP stand for? What does CHAP mean?
- Chap (instrument), a Southeast Asian percussion instrument
- Chap Petersen (born 1968), American politician and Virginia state senator
- Chap, Virginia, United States, an unincorporated community
- The Chap, a British magazine
- The Chap (band), an experimental pop band from North London
- Chap, a caste in the Bhakkar district of the Punjab, Pakistan
- Challenge-Handshake Authentication Protocol, a computer networking authentication system
- Combined Heat And Power, cogeneration, the use of a heat engine or a power station to simultaneously generate both electricity and useful heat
- Comprehensive Health Assessment Program, a tool used for keeping medical histories of people with intellectual disabilities
- Community Health Accreditation Program, an independent, US not-for-profit accrediting body for health care organizations
- CHAP-FM, a rebroadcaster of CHYC-FM in Chapleau, Ontario, Canada
- CHAP (AM), a 1970s radio station in Longlac, Ontario, Canada
- CHAP domain, in molecular biology a region of amino acids found in proteins
- Chap boot, a type of footwear
- Chap Chap, a village in Iran
- Chaps, protective clothing for the legs
Half chaps (see gaiters)
- The Brothers Chaps, creators of the Homestar Runner series of animated cartoons
- A men's-, women's-, children's-wear and homewares brand of Ralph Lauren Corporation
- The plural of the shortened name for a Chaparral, or roadrunner.
- Mascot of Westlake High School (Texas).
- Chaplains in the United States Navy
- CHAPS, Clearing House Automated Payment System, a British financial company
- CHAPS, Combined heat and power solar.
- CHAPS (health organisation), the Community HIV and Aids Prevention Strategy, a partnership of UK organisations promoting gay men's health
- CHAPS detergent, zwitterionic detergent used in the laboratory to solubilize biological macromolecules such as proteins
- Claude Chappe (1763 – 1805), French inventor
- David Chappe (1947 - 2002), American screenwriter
- Georges Chappe (b. 1944), French cyclist
- Jean-Baptiste Chappe d'Auteroche (1722-1769), French astronomer
- Chappe (crater), lunar crater
- 16238 Chappe, main belt asteroid
- a flap of leather attached to a sword's crossguard, also known as a rain-guard
- Challenge Authentication Protocol (protocol)
- CHAnnel Processor
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists