Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC S NAP CP AHR Random: RCTV CCCAA PEDS VDCC BHD
Meanings and definitions for CEUS
What does CEUS stand for? What does CEUS mean?
- Department of Central Eurasian Studies (Indiana University)
- Steward Ceus, born 1987, Haitian footballer
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound
- CEUs, plural of Continuing education unit
- Central and Eastern U.S., in Active fault
- Coalition for a Solidary Europe, an electoral list of regionalist parties contesting the 2019 European Parliament election in Spain.
- Continuing education units, in the United States
- Central European University in Vienna, Austria and Budapest, Hungary
- College of Eastern Utah
- Centro Escolar University, in the Philippines
- Centro de Estudios Universitarios, in Spain
- Céu (born 1980), Brazilian indie singer-songwriter
- Constructional Engineering Union, former UK Trade Union merged into AEEU
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists