Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC S CP NAP SS Random: NJB MTVR MTFR TACFIRE EOWDC
Meanings and definitions for BAO
What does BAO stand for? What does BAO mean?
- Bao is a type of Chinese dumpling made of steamed or baked bun with fillings.
- Gua bao, steamed clam-shaped bun sandwiched with meat and condiments
- Bánh bao, Vietnamese dumpling with pork meat inside, derived from the Chinese bao
- Bao stir-frying, a high heat variant of the Chinese stir frying technique
- Bao (surname), a common pronunciation for some Chinese surnames, such as 包 and 鮑
Bao Zheng or Lord Bao, Chinese judge of Song China
- Bao (musician), Vietnamese-American musician
- Baccalaureus in Arte Obstetricia, Bachelor of Obstetrics, a medical degree unique to Ireland
- Baryon acoustic oscillations, in physical cosmology
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- Beijing Astronomical Observatory
- Benny Anderssons Orkester
- Bruce Artwick Organization
- Bullets And Octane
- Bao (game), board game from East Africa
- Barium oxide (BaO)
- Bao (film), 2018 Pixar short film about an animated bao dumpling
- Udorn airport (code), Thailand
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists