Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: S NAP CC AHR IS Random: BHPS ROPOS LGKA IDNDR LSVT
Meanings and definitions for ATAC
What does ATAC stand for? What does ATAC mean?
- The Administrative Tribunal Advocates of Canada, a law firm located in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
- Advanced Technology and Academic Centre, a building at Lakehead University's Thunder Bay Campus
- Airborne Tactical Advantage Company, a U.S. government contractor which operates foreign military aircraft for training purposes
- Anti-Terrorist Action Command, a fictional police organization in the 1981 movie Nighthawks
- Navy Antiterrorist Alert Center, the 1983–2002 United States Navy terrorism watch center
- "Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination", a large (9366 women) ten-year (c. 1995–2005) international randomised controlled trial of treatments for localized breast cancer
- Asbestos Testing and Consultancy Association, a UK trade association
- Assay for Transposase-Accessible Chromatin (ATAC-seq), a DNA sequencing technique
- Atac, a French supermarket chain
- Atac Pty Ltd, Australia's oldest extant software development company, formed in 1967
- Auto Tension Adjustment Concept, an off-road clipless bicycle pedal system developed by Time (bicycles)
- Automatic targeting attack communicator, a fictional military communication device in the James Bond movie For Your Eyes Only
- Azienda per i Trasporti Autoferrotranviari del Comune di Roma (ATAC SpA), the company which provides public transport in Rome, Italy
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists